Five examples of our bespoke web design
Bespoke web design is at the heart of our business and we’ve seen some enormous changes over the years since we launched. Best-practice digital techniques are continually evolving and, to keep up, we’ve always nurtured a culture of continuous development within our team.
As the businesses we work with in Surrey have become increasingly digital savvy, the discussion about creating websites with a great user experience (UX) and sleek user interface (UI) have opened up.
It’s important to take a customer-first approach with your website design process – making sure the design connects with the aspirations and behaviours of the target audience using primary research, personas, wireframes and testing to sense-check design options. We then bring the brand to life with elements like video, animation, images and colours; connecting UX and UI.
At Preface Studios, we provide bespoke website design that helps Surrey businesses stand out in the digital landscape. We’ve designed a wide variety of websites for clients to ensure they have a website that looks great and helps them achieve their objectives.
Here are some examples of our recent bespoke web design projects:
- The launch of Butterworth Horticulture was a great success and enabled talented plantsman, Jamie Butterworth, to bring a fresh approach to soft landscaping and achieve 70% of annual turnover target in the first 45 days.
- We redesigned Oktra’s website to create an outstanding first impression and maintain and improve SEO and made content updates easy with our layout builder. The results – 400% increase in call back requests!
- To support a rebrand, we designed CAMA’s new website to retain its heritage, while injecting character and creating a strong user experience.
- For the Spacelink Learning Foundation education portal, we designed a WordPress website in tandem with a brand refresh to make it visually appealing for a younger audience and teachers.
- This Epic Minds mental health awareness campaign website involved a brand development, full website design and build and range distinct and engaging communication materials.
To discover how we can help you grow business through great website design, please get in touch with us. If you’d like to find out more, this Insight article about the benefits of a WordPress website may be of interest.